Web
Analytics
Introduction | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Introduction

Malacaza

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey Folk,

I've got the worst collection of photographs ever right now. Just onto a new phone and just deleted my Facebook account too so no real special photographs to hand so you'll have to suffer until later.

I've spent the last 3 summers touring about in a van for work and I've spent probably far more time photographing the derelict architecture than I have working. Also spent 3 years living across the road from Broadford Works, Aberdeen - that's got to spark an urbex interest...

Absolutely obsessed with agriculture and farm houses, so many to share. Sort of homeless so you'll find me sofa surfing anywhere from Dundee to Thurso.

Give me a shout if you ever want company, though a coffee is always mandatory.

Cheers,

Malacaza

PSX_20190129_142820.jpg

PSX_20190106_152925.jpg

PSX_20181011_182602.jpg

PSX_20181101_124906.jpg

Snapchat-1623424258.jpg

PSX_20190313_161749.jpg

PSX_20190313_163448.jpg

Malacaza

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome! You must be local to me, I recognise those spots!
Recognised a fair few of yours when I was snooping through the searches, think I'm based near you. Admittedly I spend an ungodly amount of time on the road, so I'm sure I'll maybe have a few you might not recognise when I get around to sharing more!

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Recognised a fair few of yours when I was snooping through the searches, think I'm based near you. Admittedly I spend an ungodly amount of time on the road, so I'm sure I'll maybe have a few you might not recognise when I get around to sharing more!
Looking forward to it mate! I’ve just moved back about a month ago after being down south for nearly 7 years. Been on the hunt for new places since I got back and I was quite shocked at the level of stuff that has gone unnoticed by the locals. Ah well, more explores for me to nail first! :D

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
28DL Full Member
Welcome, I like your intro, very interesting. Love the photos too. If your ever down south, happy to make you a brew lol. I love a good farm house and the agricultural equipment too. My next report is just that actually lol. So welcome to 28DL :D

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Welcome along to 28DL, looking forward to seeing some more Scottish reports too :thumb