Web
Analytics
Intruder alarms etc | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Intruder alarms etc

Mps6

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
just wondering as to people's experience with alarms, had a few explores cut short by alarms. The first of which was very obviously a ligament security firm set up, but the second one we encountered on a different location was fairly quite and sounded like it was more a deterrent more then anything. Anyone else come over possible deterrent alarms, or anyone stuck around long enough to find out.

DrGonzo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Depends on the place really, 95% places I have been to either the alarms are silent (doubtful) or they don't have them. I recently went to a house that had been compulsory purchased by a mining company where the door had been left open, the house was alarmed but we only had what I guess was a warning tone to show that it hadn't set properly. Left anyway as it was a pretty busy area. Other times the alarms have been going off when we arrived, just hung out for a bit to see if anyone would respond, when no one did we went in.
I'm not sure quite sure on whether this would be allowed and it's not something I have done when out, but one could just put some tape over the front of the acess PIR's real quick, leave wait for the alarm to be re-set or quit then return without triggering them.... Anyone have any thought's on that?