Web
Analytics
Report - - Inverkip Chimney Climb - April 09' | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Inverkip Chimney Climb - April 09'

turkey

Super Moderator
Regular User
Solo visit.

This was finishing off some business I had here. Having explored the station itself, I didnt have ANY plans to enter the station at all.

I was hoping for a quick in-out visit, however the chimney had other plans for me!!!

30 minutes later, absolutely ruined, I was at the top. Ten minutes later, I started the 30 minute downward journey.

All in all, possible the highest thing Ive ever done, it makes the broadgate tower look small!!! :popcorn

kip.jpg

kip1.jpg

kip2.jpg

kip3.jpg

kip4.jpg

kip5.jpg

kip6.jpg

kip7.jpg

kip8.jpg

kip9.jpg

turk ;)

Attachments