Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - IPS Ceramics Stoke On Trent.. | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - IPS Ceramics Stoke On Trent..

host

28DL Regular User
Regular User
If your in stoke go and have a look, its not your typical pottery but has some nice big Kilns etc and a few features..seen a lot worse. Not seen a report on the place so may be new not too sure. When it come to reports i have become very lazy and thats not in the true spit of this forum i know but always happy to share anything with others who may do a report..

raisinwing

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I had a look here a good while back when they'd relocated to their new premises but couldn't find any way in at the time. Not bothered to go back recently as I thought this place had been flattened for building houses on?
Will take a peek as I might of gotten it wrong! Cheers for posting the lead :)

Speed

Got Epic?
Staff member
Went here with Dweeb and Cat last year but there just wasn't anything to do a report of tbh. It was pretty stripped! They were removing asbestos out the kilns at the time i think but it was all just big empty sheds really.