real time web analytics
Ipswich based exploring buddy required apply within... | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Ipswich based exploring buddy required apply within...

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Scottieboi

UrbeXUntold
Banned
Alright guys been actively hitting aites most weekends and adding to the youtube channel. But getting abit fed up of always having to scrabble about and find someone decent to come along with me. Im 28 yeara young, Is there anyone based in ipswich or suffolk way who fancies trying to explore everyweekend. Ill be driving again in novemeber so can travel further out.
Qualities you must have are as follows;
*Banter is a must if you cant take a joke move on
*Risk taker and adrenaline junkie *Clean bill of health...sometimes rare security chases can get your heart pumping, dont want someone having a heart attack on me.
*No location hunters
*No vandals...gone are the days when smashing shit up was funny i appriciate the history of the places i visit and want to preserve that.

Thats all really just be a genuine person and we will get on fine age isnt an issue neither is sex...infact the female company in this hobby is never snorted at.

If you cant get hold of me on here
My details are...
Youtube Channel: UrbeXUntold
Snapchat and Instagram: scottiedelsol

Look forwars to hearing from you guys

Aaron89

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It seems to be not so easy to get someone decent to explore with, I guess most people already have their little group of people.
The amount of posts like this is mad, and I have thought about putting one up myself.
Up to press, the most part of my explores have been done solo. Ok, not the greatest idea as you never know who or what you are going to come up against. But it is what it is, if you know your limitations and stick to them it should be ok.
Their is just always that what if in the back of my mind and find it sometimes holds me back.
Anyway, sorry for the little ramble as it isn't exactly much use to you.
If only you where closer chap.

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My mistake, just a large dia shaft it would seem, but there are some pipes and buildings topside tho, all visible on google maps.

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Indeed, I only found it because I was convinced ipswich must have a system what with the rivers flowing through it. I don't know if there any big storm drains like milton keynes though, which has been reported on in the past on here.