Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Ipswich - Tolly Cobbold Brewery to go? | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Ipswich - Tolly Cobbold Brewery to go?

willfinch36

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sorry but like Speed said didnt seem much interest in this place so I wasn't going to bother posting any!

Will sort a thread out next week.

moonfruit

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Last time I visited this site was several months ago. It seems that anything that isn't listed has been pulled down. Only the main gothic looking part of the building is left.

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
The kegging plant and 80's extension was pulled down but neither was a major loss. They started on the oldest warehouse building but seems to have stopped half way. The biggest losses were the brewers office/lab (although contents of these are still there), maintenance shop which was full of tolly tat went too..

The maintenance stores are still there, ive never seen anyone explore those other then me and Dweeb. the place was such a maze it took me till 2010 to even realise they were there tbh!

willfinch36

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The maintenance stores are still there, ive never seen anyone explore those other then me and Dweeb. the place was such a maze it took me till 2010 to even realise they were there tbh!
Think we went around the stores!

dweeb

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree, everyone flocked to Courage as it was on the tourist trail, but Tolly does and always did offer so so much more!!