Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Ipswich water front derelict industrial & tall stuff | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Ipswich water front derelict industrial & tall stuff

Special Brew

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
At the waterfront in ipswich there's been a lot of development, however there is one tower block (roughly 20 floors) that is only half finnished and has been for months i think, also nearby are two remaining derelict industral buildings yet to be demolished, an old grain silo and a small factory. i do not live in ipswich but have noticed these on my rare visits to the city (the tower block is a prodominant feature and cant be missed) and have done a little researching, im wondering are people already aware of these, perhaps already done them, or know of a good reason why not.

I am also new to this so hi.

Speed

Got Epic?
Staff member
Yeh they have all been well explored. (Well at least the two mills have) R&W Pauls and Burtons, Pauls was very good inside but is stripped and well secure now, Burtons was always stripped. Ive never climbed the unfinished building but did the tower crane there back in the day.. We missed so much more in that area. All went in about 2004-2005 when i was a real n00b!

Special Brew

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for that link, certainly backs up our thoughts, as for getting up it im quite interested, ive only driven past it so havnt really had a proper look but it seems theres just an ordinary construction site fence up, do you really not think it could be done?

Special Brew

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
yeah thats what i was assuming that the stairwell would be complete there at the centre, its just whether they have a locked door i suppose. only one way to find out i guess