Web
Analytics
Report - - Ivy House Farm, Warrington - April 2018 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Ivy House Farm, Warrington - April 2018

GRONK

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I drove past this place a few months back, and ever since I've been meaning to go back and take a look. I finally got round to doing it last week and I wasn't disappointed, considering the Goon Tubers got here first it is in pretty good condition. The house seems to go by several different names including Axe House and the Budgie House, it is a two floor detached farmhouse in the Cheshire countryside complete with several sheds and a barn. Unfortunately there isn't much furniture left in the building apart from the odd chair and cupboard, downstairs consists of a large kitchen and 2 sitting rooms. Whilst upstairs there are 4 bedrooms and a bathroom.

Anyway, all aboard the tour bus. ;)

Untitled.001.jpeg

[1]

Untitled.002.jpeg

[2]

Untitled.003.jpeg

[3]

Untitled.004.jpeg

[4]

Untitled.005.jpeg

[5]

Untitled.006.jpeg

[6]

Untitled.007.jpeg

[7]

Untitled.008.jpeg

[8]

Untitled.009.jpeg

[9]

Untitled.010.jpeg

[10]

Cheers for lo​

Maddyl17

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We went here at night last year, didn’t manage to get in by the time 4 police cars had pulled up with lights and sirens on, luckily only live down the road so was easy to get away.. be careful guys

mpearson114

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Still can't find the location of this anywhere on Google maps, if anyone wants to inbox me a clue (not the exact location) I'd be internally grateful! :Not Worthy

Oggy1380

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The farm house and land were sold at auction just after Christmas.i had a look around also,as I nearly bought the house just opposite

mpearson114

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cheers Gronk, although was kind of hoping for a point of interest reasonably close by... pub, supermarket etc etc...

It's not going to happen is it... :coat