real time web analytics
Report - - James Thomas Engineering, Worcester. November 2018 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - James Thomas Engineering, Worcester. November 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Perry_92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This location has already been done quite a lot in the past I know, so I shant bother you with the history - I'll get straight into the explore as it was only a quick trip!

THE EXPLORE
It was a rainy and miserable afternoon and we found ourselves with 3 or 4 hours to spare before it got dark. This location had come up in conversation a few days ago so we took the initiative, jumped in the car and made a little trip up the M5 to Worcester. With it being on an active industrial estate we thought it might be wise to try it in the evening or at the weekend in the hope that the surrounding buildings would all be empty and closed, leaving us to have a leisurely stroll around the site - or whats left of it anyway! The idea paid off as we didn't see another car or soul from the minute we got there up until we left, and managed to wander around and get a few shots in complete peace :) Despite there being a new looking metal fence all around the site, there were several large gaps big enough for us to walk through with ease and the front door was literally wide open for us.... the combination as we know, being a rarity! There wasn't a great deal left, and the place has been pretty thoroughly vandalised but did provide us with a nice explore for an hour, and some decent shots with all the interesting angles inside the main building! All in all it was a decent little trip and nice way to end a day, onto some photos........

IMG_0412.JPG

IMG_0409.JPG

IMG_0408.JPG

IMG_0407.JPG

IMG_0406.JPG

IMG_0405.JPG

IMG_0398.JPG

IMG_0394.JPG

IMG_0392.JPG

IMG_0391.JPG

IMG_0386.JPG

IMG_0383.JPG

IMG_0380.JPG

IMG_0378.JPG

IMG_0377.JPG

IMG_0373.JPG

IMG_0370.JPG

IMG_0369.JPG

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been to this few months ago when it was open at but loads of stuff still left and not much damage either but then next time I returned a security guard says I can’t be here lol

Perry_92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Christ, now I think every window is smashed, as well 75% of the doors and the floors even gone now in some small spots too!

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Christ, now I think every window is smashed, as well 75% of the doors and the floors even gone now in some small spots too!
That bad then aha before in like June it was all wide open but good they boarded it all up now

Who has read this thread (Total: 267) View details