real time web analytics
Report - - Jeld Wen Timber Yard - 35mm Film - Lowestoft - May 2014 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Jeld Wen Timber Yard - 35mm Film - Lowestoft - May 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Kubix_UK

Banned
Banned
Thought I'd share with you my photos using something other than DSLR or HDR or Hideously Processed Pics. Taken on a Praktica Super TL1000 that I bought for £3 out of a box of junk and using a roll of film from the pound shop. Just after I had finished this explore I went to Boots and had them developed on their 1 hour deal :) This is my first attempt at 35mm and although not the best pics I do feel they show it well. p.s they also appear to look overexposed thanks to my scanner :)

Not much history on this place but this is an old timber/door/window manufacturing site that was used by Jeld Wen Ltd and formerly Boulton & Paul Ltd. Closed in 2010 and now a small part of the site is used by AKD Engineering Ltd.

On with the pics :)
021.jpg

001.jpg

022.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

006.jpg

009.jpg

002.jpg

017.jpg

010.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

Taken In Pitch Black
011.jpg

016.jpg

020.jpg

Sneaky Pic of Secca :)
018.jpg

That's All Folks
Hope You Enjoyed ;)

Hive

28DL Member
28DL Member
This looks like an excellent location and the pictures are spot on! Really like 'em, good job.

OverArch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great pics mate, and they look good on 35mm film. If you wanted proper old then should have gone for Bonusprint! :)