1. having beauty; having qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.; delighting the senses or mind: a beautiful dress; a beautiful speech.
2. excellent of its kind: a beautiful putt on the seventh hole; The chef served us a beautiful roast of beef.
3. wonderful; very pleasing or satisfying.
4. the concept of beauty (usually prec. by the ).
5. ( used with a plural verb ) beautiful things or people collectively (usually prec. by the ): the good and the beautiful.
6. the ideal of beauty (usually prec. by the ): to strive to attain the beautiful.
I didn't know Solomon, but looks like he had a great love of life and lived it to the full, I think you've done him proud with that video and sure he'll be sat somewhere with a big smile on his face if he's seen it.