real time web analytics
Jim Lives On (Solomon) Movie | Solomon | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Jim Lives On (Solomon) Movie

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Engineer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I never met him, I watched alot of stuff with him on U-Tube etc, a truly inspirational guy, who did what alot of us can only dream, the video is a fantastic tribute and as you say a bit of him lives on in you.

Look forward to meeting you one day Horus.

skelderz

Skelderz
28DL Full Member
Never met him but an amazing inspiration. Brilliant tribute Horus sorry for your loss.
R.I.P

Horus

Butt Wipe
28DL Full Member
10 months today but still feels like yesterday, miss you bro, rest in piece

Stiggluss

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Never knew Solomon as im new to exploring but you are to be admired horus great job on the video. I'm sure he is very proud of you. Best wishes mate

Fabio

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
a nice tribute, mate. you know, i don't have much time to read this forum as i wished, so i did not know about him or even you were his brother when we met in Paris. maybe we'll meet again and we could chat about him for a while. cheers man ;)

New-age-nemo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Just watched the vid and Im lost for words. I didnt knowthe guy but looked like he lived to the fullest and will continue to live on through all our adventures. truly inspirational, well done mate

Horus

Butt Wipe
28DL Full Member
1 Year on, but still feels like just a week ago, i miss you so much brother but thank you for making me who I am today !

R.I.P James

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 192) View details