Web
Analytics
Report - - Jimmy Savilles former home visited Nov 5. | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Jimmy Savilles former home visited Nov 5.

Stacy Gillie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
*possible trigger warning* A small cottage in the heart of glencoe once owned the late paedophile Jimmy Saville where as many as 20 individuals were said to have been abused, now sits empty since his death, bought by a builder from Edinburgh in 2013, the cottage has now been boarded up due to valdals, though most of his possession are thought to be still inside

_64108082_cottage_pa.jpg

nintchdbpict000001240665-e1511348460250.jpg

Screenshot_20181111_191623.jpg

IMG_20181105_103110.jpg

Stacy Gillie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Are we doing trigger warnings now?

Shame you couldn't get inside
People are understandably sensitive to this stuff, it's literally all locked up tight with cameras around the back, everything is said to still be inside though.

Polominto73

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As you will notice on here a lot of people can't be arsed with Instagram .now then now then boys n girls Jim I'll fix it for you. Wonder how many of his victims he said that to??

Polominto73

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Don't know why some people can't be arsed with it. Could be due to the fact that you would have to visit it separately and therefore detract from the forum. there was a thread on here last week when someone suggested a 28dl Instagram & got slated.

Polominto73

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Last I seen this place it was covered in pedo graffiti front+ back & they also tried to set fire to it . lovely place just a shame he owned it there's a pic of his gold rolls Royce parked outside on Google.

Stacy Gillie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Last I seen this place it was covered in pedo graffiti front+ back & they also tried to set fire to it . lovely place just a shame he owned it there's a pic of his gold rolls Royce parked outside on Google.
Definitely still there, there's a few little bits of graffiti but nothing as to what it was.

dodgem

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
People are understandably sensitive to this stuff, it's literally all locked up tight with cameras around the back, everything is said to still be inside though.
I go past regularly and it’s more often than not got one of the boards off the windows, so I have no doubt people have been in. What amusement they get out of rooting through a Paedo’s belongings is beyond me. The house was once inhabited by the legendary Hamish MacInnes, who designed and made pioneering mountaineering and mountain rescue equipment in the adjacent workshop.

Stacy Gillie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I go past regularly and it’s more often than not got one of the boards off the windows, so I have no doubt people have been in. What amusement they get out of rooting through a Paedo’s belongings is beyond me. The house was once inhabited by the legendary Hamish MacInnes, who designed and made pioneering mountaineering and mountain rescue equipment in the adjacent workshop.
Yeah I'd read up on it, sadly it seems more people know who Jimmy is more than they do hamish.