Web
Analytics
Report - - Jimmy Savilles former home visited Nov 5. | Residential Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Jimmy Savilles former home visited Nov 5.

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Jimmy saville was a disgusting man for what he did and the government covered it up as well because they knew at the time what he was doing as he was so close to the queen and Margret thatcher and they covered it up as well. But nice report anyways

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
Jimmy saville was a disgusting man for what he did and the government covered it up as well because they knew at the time what he was doing as he was so close to the queen and Margret thatcher and they covered it up as well. But nice report anyways
Yeah, same branch of 'the government' responsible for 9/11, the 2Pac murder and the disappearance of Glenn Miller - I read all about it.

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah, same branch of 'the government' responsible for 9/11, the 2Pac murder and the disappearance of Glenn Miller - I read all about it.
Yes very true and the government were all into it bsck then and nothing was ever done as they are all members of the elite and the establishment

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
Yes very true and the government were all into it bsck then and nothing was ever done as they are all members of the elite and the establishment
Mate, you are entitled to believe just whatever you wish to but I would suggest that it probably isn't necessary to keep on with the political stuff on here. I doubt anyone visiting the site is doing so to satisfy their burning curiosity regarding your views on the "elite". Keep that stuff for your drum circle, eh bud?

On a seperate note - I am fine with Instagram personally, as long as it isn't used in a stupid click bait fashion. Do believe I follow the OP already also.

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Mate, you are entitled to believe just whatever you wish to but I would suggest that it probably isn't necessary to keep on with the political stuff on here. I doubt anyone visiting the site is doing so to satisfy their burning curiosity regarding your views on the "elite". Keep that stuff for your drum circle, eh bud?

On a seperate note - I am fine with Instagram personally, as long as it isnt used in a stupid click bait fashion. Do believe I follow the OP already also.
Will follow your advice mate and same here

Jackdaw47

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I go past regularly and it’s more often than not got one of the boards off the windows, so I have no doubt people have been in. What amusement they get out of rooting through a Paedo’s belongings is beyond me. The house was once inhabited by the legendary Hamish MacInnes, who designed and made pioneering mountaineering and mountain rescue equipment in the adjacent workshop.
I don’t know why people are sensitive or triggered by this, what is sad it went on for so long without anyone saying anything.
As for the house it is a shame as has been said originally used for a good purpose now tainted.

CJMooch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don’t know why people are sensitive or triggered by this, what is sad it went on for so long without anyone saying anything.
As for the house it is a shame as has been said originally used for a good purpose now tainted.
(I don’t know why people are sensitive or triggered by this)

REALLY ?

Guess you were not a victim of child abuse then. I was. Anyway back on topic.

Sorry OP.

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
He was also allegedly a follower of crowley, rumoured to be an occultist. I don't believe in all the paranormal stuff without hard evidence, but I would bet that place is eerie.

CJMooch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What ever he was it's a shame his sole shadow might still be taunting such a lovely looking place.

How many kids watched him.. bast--d

I do apologise OP for going off topic but it's going to happen on a case of HE.

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
He had access to childrens hospitals as well, but I am also sorry for going OT. What is going to happen to the house now? anyone know?

dodgem

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
He had access to childrens hospitals as well, but I am also sorry for going OT. What is going to happen to the house now? anyone know?
I believe none of Savile’s estate has been awarded to his family following his death as there are damages claims from his victims. Might be wrong, but sure I read it somewhere.