real time web analytics
Report - - John Bull / Dunlop rubber factory - Leicester / August 2013 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - John Bull / Dunlop rubber factory - Leicester / August 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The devil child

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Visited with another 28DL member The Lone Shadow, This was our 1st conquest of the day due to Lone Shadow knowing the in's and out's of the building already :thumb The building has seen its fair share of chav / copper thieves and arson attacks and is in a pretty bad state now but it still has some worth while features to view and always worth a mooch :) Not going to detail the history as it has been done a few times on here already.

20130818_145231.gif

View attachment 557700

View attachment 557701

View attachment 557702

View attachment 557703

this is most likely an original window with only 1 broken which was a surprise!
View attachment 557704

roof shot
View attachment 557705

little cupboard in 1 of the lift pulley rooms
View attachment 557706

View attachment 557707

View attachment 557708

View attachment 557709

View attachment 557710

View attachment 557711

View attachment 557712

Thanks for looking feedback always welcome (as long as its nice lol :thumb )

Last edited:

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
..."Not going to detail the history as it has been done a few times on here already." ...
..."Thanks for looking feedback always welcome (as long as its nice lol :thumb )"...

well, if i gotta ... ;)
only niggle point i'd have is with the history. sure it's been done before, but other report(s) may also say ..."Not going to detail the history as it has been done a few times on here already"... which sends us grumpy ol' basturds in a loop, making us even more grumpier. :banghead or have no history at all. Usually people will either cut & paste ( with appropriate credits) history from some one/where else or link to a report on 28DL that has a good history. like i said, minor point, could also be called a personal preference (read: lazy SOB :D )

anyways ... keep on keeping on! (American for ",,, & carry on" :rolleyes: )

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details