Web
Analytics
Just saying Hi and would love to meet others | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Just saying Hi and would love to meet others

Clair_f74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, My name is Clair, I am living local to Lincoln and have done a few explores but nothing worth sharing, More for experience and to see how the land lies so to speak. I am in Haunted - Residential - Abandoned places. I have found a place near me, but not yet been able to check it out. Would love to meet fellow females near me or just hook up with a group. My fascination for the old places astounds me in how they are left - stories to tell etc. So, Yeah Hi everyone

chills

Queller of the uprising
Regular User
Hi, My name is Clair, I am living local to Lincoln and have done a few explores but nothing worth sharing, More for experience and to see how the land lies so to speak. I am in Haunted - Residential - Abandoned places. I have found a place near me, but not yet been able to check it out. Would love to meet fellow females near me or just hook up with a group. My fascination for the old places astounds me in how they are left - stories to tell etc. So, Yeah Hi everyone

Apologies for the delayed welcome, but anyway, welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!