Web
Analytics
Report - - Keepers Cottage Stud - Farnham - December 2017 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Keepers Cottage Stud - Farnham - December 2017

cjexplores

CJ
28DL Full Member
So this place has been known about for a while and i explored it a few months ago with some pals. The history is very easy to find on google. Here's a link if you want a quick read up on it...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/tilford-double-murder-puppy-farm-12709438.amp

It's all easy access that involves no climbing or crawling at all and can walk straight in through the front or back. It's located in Tilford with a few neighbours around, esepcially one next door who constantly watches over the house now so be careful of them. I've been back recently and they've put up fake security cameras on the path leading up to the house and around the barns:confused:

The sign has been removed but there was also a sign on the front gate stating the demolishment of the house and turning the land into 'luxury homes' which can also be found on the link above.

I had a lot more pictures of the barns and kennels in daylight that i accidently cleared off my phone before uploading them into a seperate folder without realising but these are the ones i kept from another visit. Enjoy!:D

Let me know how i'm doing on these reports... any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

FB_IMG_1521137659600.jpg
IMG-20180315-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20180315-WA0004.jpg
FB_IMG_1521137654665.jpg
FB_IMG_1521137633058.jpg
FB_IMG_1521137639777.jpg
FB_IMG_1521137642931.jpg
FB_IMG_1521137648281.jpg
FB_IMG_1521137700763.jpg
FB_IMG_1521137651431.jpg
FB_IMG_1521137678272.jpg
FB_IMG_1521137691277.jpg
IMG-20180315-WA0000.jpg

urbanwest

28DL Member
28DL Member
I've been to this place, if anyone is interested in going here make sure you keep your eyes out for guards. We figured they come every hour on the hour for like 10 minutes or so and park in the driveway. I recommend parking in the car park used for public to go for a walking about 10 mins away and trek through the forest to the back end of the house. Also, the history of this place is pretty cool, there is still blood from one of the murders that took place upstairs. Got weird vibes from this building...

cjexplores

CJ
28DL Full Member
I've been to this place, if anyone is interested in going here make sure you keep your eyes out for guards. We figured they come every hour on the hour for like 10 minutes or so and park in the driveway. I recommend parking in the car park used for public to go for a walking about 10 mins away and trek through the forest to the back end of the house. Also, the history of this place is pretty cool, there is still blood from one of the murders that took place upstairs. Got weird vibes from this building...
If you read the articles it doesn't say anybody was murdered upstairs? Please show me where you read this info? Apologies if i'm wrong i just haven't read that anywhere

urbanwest

28DL Member
28DL Member
If you read the articles it doesn't say anybody was murdered upstairs? Please show me where you read this info? Apologies if i'm wrong i just haven't read that anywhere
I actually have photos where it shows the bloodstain where she was murderer upstairs. I also believe it was the daughter killed there and his wife was killed downstairs in the living room. I live quite close, have been many many times and have done so much research on this place!
As you can see from this picture this is the upstairs window where the daughter called for help and was shot.

Attachments

Rachyt

Beauty isn’t always perfection
28DL Full Member
Out of curiosity where was the safe when you went? I’ve seen posts showing it downstairs but when I went it was up in the bedroom?

cjexplores

CJ
28DL Full Member
It's always been downstairs under the stairs unless someone has moved it to up which would be really weird aha!

Rachyt

Beauty isn’t always perfection
28DL Full Member
It's always been downstairs under the stairs unless someone has moved it to up which would be really weird aha!
That’s what I thought, it was upstairs under the window in the first bedroom, so strange that someone would do that, the stairs are awkward anyway and it would take more than one person to move it.?