real time web analytics
Report - - Kelenföld Control Room - Hungary, March 2019 | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Kelenföld Control Room - Hungary, March 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

amfalconer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What stunning pictures - I fancied trying my arm at this on a stag do in Budapest a couple of years back - didn't have many takers, and the thought of what the police would do if I got caught there - Budapest is a fantastic city, but some of the locals are a bit sketchy to say the least!

Hope you stuck around long enough to visit some of the ruin bars!

filter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Amazing, I would of thought a site of such significance would be very hard to enter

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Cracking photos them mate. Proper love this place, I really need to have a look for myself. Looks like a mint trip you had too. WIN

obscureserenity

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What stunning pictures - I fancied trying my arm at this on a stag do in Budapest a couple of years back - didn't have many takers, and the thought of what the police would do if I got caught there - Budapest is a fantastic city, but some of the locals are a bit sketchy to say the least!

Hope you stuck around long enough to visit some of the ruin bars!

Thank you very much! That's a shame, I have heard they don't take too kindly to intruders there, assuming it's something to do with it's protected status. Budapest was great! We were staying in a bit of a dodgy area but can't complain when it's dirt cheap haha.

Unfortunately we didn't have time with all the exploring but definitely next time!

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
wow, just wow. So beautiful, glad you got in first time. Whats happens it you get busted in a place like this in a county like Hungary? I always wonder, as I intend to do an Asia trip in future

Who has read this thread (Total: 259) View details