real time web analytics
Kent coastline | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Kent coastline

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Russ Explores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Evening guys, looking to grab a day off work this week or next and fancied a run down to grain, cliffe etc etc if anyone fancies it?

Olkka

Chillin at the structure
Regular User
Cliffe is one of my favourite spots. I could always do a friday evening there.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
let us know how you get on with Cliff fort. haven't seen anything for there for a couple of years now and believe security was tightened.

Olkka

Chillin at the structure
Regular User
Cliffe fort? Don't think it's a thing anymore. Covered in graffiti and there's an active quarry right next to it. They won't stop at much to keep non-quarry workers from passing through to the fort. Munitions factory ruins around 51°28'51.1"N 0°28'39.4"E are sublime though, different level from the fort. One of my favourite ever spots.

Russ Explores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It’s most likely gone to crap and I’m probably scrapping the barrel but I do love an old fort, the munitions factory looks like a better shot though looks amazing from google earth, what’s it like to get close to by car?

Olkka

Chillin at the structure
Regular User
Bout a mile down a very potholed tracked (doable, we take it at 15mph in a fiesta) then 400m walk or so and you're in the heart of 'Zona' as we like to call it.

Russ Explores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Brilliant thanks mate The 4x4 should be just fine then, looks like Friday is the only day I can escape work without being noticed now