Web
Analytics
Report - - Kev’s house, near Market Weighton | Residential Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Kev’s house, near Market Weighton

lindsayj

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So we have been to a lot of different places, varying from RAF bases to abandoned houses, but this has to be one of my favourites.
Kev’s house

situated in the East Yorkshire country side at the start of a forest, is this lovely 3 bedroom house, it was rented for numerous years by a man called Kev, he was a timber man, The story goes Kev was essentially kicked out of the house, for a new development that is very close by (which I will not be naming as I do not want this place getting out and trashing) there are other rumours, which are a lot less believable, and the place has been left ever since, the latest dated item in the house is the yellow pages, dating 2012, I’m not sure if this was when Kev left but that is what I’m going with. The majority of possessions have been taken, however there is still a good amount of things left, the picture of the young lad is taken just outside the rear of the house, near to the chicken coop. I didn’t get any pictures of the garage however it had a pit for working on cars inside, not a lot left in there, this is my first find with NO signs of vandalism or recent entry anywhere, the grass has been parted up to the door by myself on my numerous visits, looking around and hunting for clues.
So onto the explore

Picture 1: a front view of the lovely home View attachment 876777

Picture 2: a side view of the house and surrounding out-buildings View attachment 876778

Picture 3:
View attachment 876780

Picture 4:The kitchen View attachment 876781

Picture 5:Thekitchen

View attachment 876782

Picture 6: The lobby
View attachment 876783

Picture 7: The stairs from the lo
View attachment 876784

Picture 8: The living roomView attachment 876785

Picture 9: The bathroomView attachment 876786

Picture 10: First BedroomView attachment 876787

Picture 11: Second bedroom
View attachment 876788

Picture 12:View attachment 876789

Picture 13: A Photograph View attachment 876790

Picture 14: The chicken Coop where the photoView attachment 876791

Picture 15: TheView attachment 876792

Picture 16: Inside the shedView attachment 876793

Picture 17: Sowing MachineView attachment 876794

Picture 18: Statue next to pondView attachment 876795

Picture 19:The conservatory View attachment 876796

Thank you for reading, this is my first report that Is really worth a look, hope you all enjoy
What fantastic pics would love to explore this my self is it easy find love thanks

lindsayj

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Milesss from me! Check your inbox though incoming there’s a few things il throw your way which are on your doorstep! I have a way of finding a few things local to people which will get you on your feet :) I’m all up for helping new explorers as I’m a lovely person lol
I’m just starting exploring so it’s taking me a bit off time on the lap top is there any near costal etc

lindsayj

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Milesss from me! Check your inbox though incoming there’s a few things il throw your way which are on your doorstep! I have a way of finding a few things local to people which will get you on your feet :) I’m all up for helping new explorers as I’m a lovely person lol
Send me some pease x

SHF_AnB

28DL Member
28DL Member
Any chance you could send a few my way too mate? Done the likes of circus circus etc but needing more up this way!

TheHandler

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just been! What a waste of a house!
we just tried to find it and was unsuccessful. Ended up driving onto the site of Northstar club and a msn banged on the window telling us we couldn’t be on the land.

whereavours is it please, in relation to the Northstar club entrance road?