Web
Analytics
Report - - Kidlington Grain/Flour Silo - 04.08.07 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Kidlington Grain/Flour Silo - 04.08.07

turkey

Super Moderator
Regular User
Solo visit, it being my 14th exploring site of the weekend ;)

This place has always made me wonder what its like inside, its had all the asbestos removed as per a report from the lady from nearby TVR Rentals...

I had always wondered what the inside looked like everytime I saw it from the M40 as I drove past. Id seen the views from the roof from OT & Stumpy's report back in 05'

anywho, it turned out a lot better than I was expecting...(hardly any chav damage)...

kid11.jpg

kid10.jpg

kid9.jpg

kid8.jpg

kid7.jpg

kid6.jpg

kid5.jpg

kid4.jpg

kid3.jpg

kid2.jpg

kid1.jpg

turk ;)