Web
Analytics
Report - - Kilkhampton ROC Post Cornwall Group Visit 01/07/09 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Kilkhampton ROC Post Cornwall Group Visit 01/07/09

Tankman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Was down on my Hol's recently in Devon/Cornwall and caught up with some previous ROC posts that I visited a year ago!

Kilkhampton has not changed one bit externally apart from the overgrown vegetation.

Internally its relatively nice and dry with just some water in the sump! A few bits and pieces laying around:thumb
If I lived down there this would be on my list of ROC posts to renovate, in a nice location with access off a layby, just have to cut back the hedge that has grown up around the gate:thumb

192.jpg

Nice and dry with no Graff!

194.jpg

193.jpg

Previous member's left there Combined Service, calling card:thumb

203.jpg

Hatch is only secured with bailing wire!

See link below for surface pics of my previous visit:

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=31117&highlight=kilkhampton