real time web analytics
Report - - Kings cliff (RAF wittering) bomb stores | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Kings cliff (RAF wittering) bomb stores

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jon P

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
had planned to do this on wednesday but it p*ssed it down i didn't fancy walking about in the rain, then friday morning was an absolute arse with organising other stuff, i had hoped to have done this place then alconbury on the way home as they are both on my door step, so just got this done this afternoon, nice run out in the car through the country side lol

as the previous report, nothing in the driveway as you park up, though i was followed by a road sweeper and heard that buzzing around for time of my stay!:confused: :lol:

interesting to see that ravers and chavs (can't be many of them about as its inthe middle of nowhere) are lazy, by the time you got to the last "hidden" storage shed there was little graffiti on the walls. the worst places are those buildings nearest the entrance.

tried to shut the doors on sheds but couldn't well rusted up, even hanging off them with my weight didn't budge them:(

looks like it has been used by a farmer at some stage to keep sheep on, judging by the amount of poo on some of the shed floors.

entrance/view from road
DSCF0033.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

lots of these sheds at the front

DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0042.jpg

DSCF0043.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0045.jpg

thought these "farmer" type barns were odd

DSCF0062.jpg

looked like it has some fire damage to it