Web
Analytics
Report - - Kings Lane Mansion - Virginia Water - August 2017 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Kings Lane Mansion - Virginia Water - August 2017

cjexplores

CJ
28DL Full Member
Hey pals,

So i was told about this amazing mansion by my sister and again, i'm sorry for the shitty pictures! My intentions weren't to end up here posting reports because i felt i lacked everything this website was looking for. I'm still going to post about it anyways...

In the heart of Virginia Water/Englefield Green lies a rotten derelict mansion previously owned to a entrepreneur. He died. This place was then put up for sale a few years back for a couple million but wasn't sold. I guess after this the place as just left to vandals and explorers (mainly vandals) OH and ARSONISTS. the main room when walking through the front door (or any window) had been serverly burnt but still well standing. The mansion is surrounded by beautiful acres of land and stables and an amazing treehouse and pond at the lower back of the garden.

The explore
Not much to the explore other than the place was pretty easy to get into. Vandals have had their fair amount of playtime in there with every window being smashed and grafitti on the walls of lots of dicks (standard). Very chilled explore with no security. However i have been back recently and discovered progress of this, i believe they are doing something with it now but no clue what...

Overall i've been here multiple times for a relaxing explore and it still amazes me everytime. Enjoy!

FB_IMG_1522621157570.jpg
FB_IMG_1522621161487.jpg
FB_IMG_1522621120641.jpg
FB_IMG_1522621143363.jpg
FB_IMG_1522621152202.jpg
FB_IMG_1522621140503.jpg
FB_IMG_1522621129003.jpg
FB_IMG_1522621100040.jpg
FB_IMG_1522621113546.jpg

R2B

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Tried to get into what I thought was this place on Friday night. They had a relatively new metal fence and very efficient dog patrol. Maybe I was in the wrong place?

cjexplores

CJ
28DL Full Member
Tried to get into what I thought was this place on Friday night. They had a relatively new metal fence and very efficient dog patrol. Maybe I was in the wrong place?
Did it have big brown gates next to it? If so its the right place, worth a try but i know its pretty sealed from the inside strangely

R2B

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah, next to a really expensive looking farmhouse? Tried the front gate but they had dogs there and fence seemed pretty solid right the way around.

cjexplores

CJ
28DL Full Member
Explored this place my self,there’s a tree house I’m the garden if you search hard enough
Yeah i know. I didn't take any photos of it on the day, 1 because it was dark by the time we got to it and 2 because i already said above i wasn't originally going to post reports or anything so i only went for the explore not for pictures. So this picture is from a friend of mine when we visited another time. If you search enough, you'll find there is another mansion aswell as this one which i have posted about on another report:thumb

https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threads/parkwood-estate-surrey-april-2018.112823/

20180823_120610.jpg