Web
Analytics
Report - - Kingsclere Lime/Chalk Quarry - Hampshire - Feb 2011 | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Kingsclere Lime/Chalk Quarry - Hampshire - Feb 2011

TrevBish

www.TrevBish.co.uk
Regular User
Hello,

I have not been out for the last month but drove past here so fort i would just do a small report. Nothing of too much intrest here but some old tin cladded buildings and weybridge. I have looked on the web and couldnt find much information.

Site comprises of a dormant lime/chalk quarry site

P7110134.jpg

P7110143.jpg

P7110106.jpg

P7110132.jpg

P7110124.jpg

P7110119.jpg

P7110113.jpg

P7110151.jpg

Attachments

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Why not start your own thread ..not really the thing to do and tag your pics onto someone else's reportage

babes2010

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Explored that place years ago and have had thoughts of going back to see how it has changed over the years but I did get the distinct impression that some form of monitoring/surveillance has been put into place since I first visited the site so have never bothered to return. Maybe I'm wrong, or you were just lucky @Walkfree01

Walkfree01

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Explored that place years ago and have had thoughts of going back to see how it has changed over the years but I did get the distinct impression that some form of monitoring/surveillance has been put into place since I first visited the site so have never bothered to return. Maybe I'm wrong, or you were just lucky @Walkfree01
Hi,
If you want to meet up and go for an explore there then let me know..
I'm always happy to go exploring.