Web
Analytics
Report - - Kingsway Cinema - Kings Heath - July 2010 | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Kingsway Cinema - Kings Heath - July 2010

God

Bloody Everywhere
28DL Full Member
Well I finally have a computer capable of processing RAW files from my camera, and have a back log of reports to get up! Not having a decent graphics card though makes it hard to edit the photos and get the colours correct but hey ho. I'll start with the most recent :)

Kingsway Cinema - Kings Heath

Visited with Bubblehead

“The Kingsway Cinema at The Parade on Kings Heath High Street opened 85 years ago (2 March 1925) and was designed by Horace G Bradley. The same architect was responsible for a number of Birmingham cinemas - all in the neo-classical style. It closed as a cinema in May 1980 when the final films were “The Bermuda Triangleâ€￾ and a documentary feature “Encounter with Disasterâ€￾. Gala Bingo opened on the site in 1982 and closed in 2007. As a cinema the building had 1362 seats and it was licensed"
DPP_0012Medium.jpg

DPP_0008Medium.jpg

DPP_0009Medium.jpg

DPP_0016Medium.jpg

DPP_0014Medium.jpg

DPP_0019Medium.jpg

DPP_0011Medium.jpg

DPP_0010Medium.jpg

DPP_0017Medium-1.jpg

DPP_0018Medium.jpg

DPP_0005Medium.jpg

DPP_0020Medium.jpg