real time web analytics
Report - - Klinger Factory - Sidcup - November 2013 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Klinger Factory - Sidcup - November 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ASubtlePhotographer

28DL Member
28DL Member
First report so hold your breath!

Visited this site many times over the past, very popular area for grafitti artists but the last couple of years getting in has been made alot harder with the building of a brand new 8 foot steel fence around the outside.

The location is a very nice place. Quite large with several different buildings, some gaining several floors which then overlook a huge public Tescos and A-road outside (slightly awkward when people start pointing in at you so be careful). Very dirty with a lot of glass everywhere making is a bit of risk if running, would advice to look where you stand as several floors and ceilings give way easily. A couple of the roofs have recently been made a lot more unsteady because of the recent storm, and I would advice not pushing many doors as a lot of things can fall down.

Overall great location, shot several photos shoots in there in the past, and used the location as a backdrop for scenes in video projects. Some photos below.

Also be careful of potential squatters, I almost got Pepper sprayed by one who freaked out when he saw me.

2nc1kef.jpg

2iw6bg5.jpg

6fy0ww.jpg

rw5e7k.jpg

wkr215.jpg

1zlx44i.jpg

You Can Never Bring Enough Kit!

25eweht.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details