real time web analytics
Knock John Sea Fort - May 2018 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Knock John Sea Fort - May 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

b3n

onehundredandthirtythree
Regular User
Excellent, been waiting for this after seeing a picture and doesn't disappoint! Nice one! Was going through some very similar processes myself at the same time - finding ribs with willing pilots is fucking hard isn't it?!

Last edited:

Ludichriss

Chris
28DL Full Member
As said by everyone before me, fucking fantastic that.

I'd love to imagine I might do this some day but fuck that for a game of soldiers.

m9

big in japan
Regular User
madness mate, us locals talked about this before but thought that chance of getting a line over from a boat would be near on impossible. Hats off you mate :thumb:thumb
I did expect a little more from inside the thing,
Yeah, it wasn't easy getting the line over, the key is waiting for a nice day when the sea is calm, otherwise the chop makes doing any proper ropework five times as hard. I was expecting it to be welded shut based on: http://subterrain.org.uk/maunsell/part2.html and so was kinda hoping it'd be full of stuff inside, but I guess the pirates just took everything half decent away with them when they left that the navy guys hadn't already!

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Yeah, it wasn't easy getting the line over, the key is waiting for a nice day when the sea is calm, otherwise the chop makes doing any proper ropework five times as hard. I was expecting it to be welded shut based on: http://subterrain.org.uk/maunsell/part2.html and so was kinda hoping it'd be full of stuff inside, but I guess the pirates just took everything half decent away with them when they left that the navy guys hadn't already!

Yeah it really doesn't take much for that water to become choppy. It's mad seeing it as still as it was in your pics. There were photos on undergroundkent of when they removed the guns which was years after it was abandoned I guess they pulled everything out then. I too was sorta expecting a time capsule inside. Still.....it's fucking epic to see it done mate !! :Thumb

NickUk

Ermahgerd
28DL Full Member
Top work, man! I won't lie, after last year's attempt I didn't think it would get done for a long time so big props!

I think we need a helicopter...

Who has read this thread (Total: 1058) View details