real time web analytics
Report - - Knowsthorpe Efforts, Leeds, 03/12 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Knowsthorpe Efforts, Leeds, 03/12

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Clough

L.L.S
28DL Full Member
KNOWSTHORPE INDUSTRIAL GOODNESS!
MMMMMMMMMM!

Knowsthorpe seems to be a big industrial centre in Leeds that Ive never really been round and is packed full of things to mooch round. One of the sites was the reason why a couple of months back me and MJS went on the infamous 3 hour long "Bow, Arrow and Next bag Mud March". Having taken this long to clean our jeans we were back on the trail with fellow L.L.S member Fowle joining.

What MJS thought was a "Rock Breakers" :confused: turned out to be a Tarmac mortar plant.

7190925a.jpg

This time on the more direct route to it we came across a lovely looking drain or big culvert thing (I dont know what there called, all I know is there is moisture coming out or into them and I like to go in them)

So we went back a day or two after armed with a ladder to make our way into the river a bit more elegant.

LEEDS TARMAC MORTAR PLANT

VISITED WITH MJS AND FOWLE

Was a cool site to rock around, managed to get on top of a couple of the tower things and had to hide when men came on site....

3d896fd1.jpg

1d4cecd9.jpg

8d49f234.jpg

4a9d45d4.jpg

44a4b3ca.jpg

Thats that, now the Drainnnnnnnnnn!

THE LEEDS LOL DRAIN

VISITED WITH MJS

Was really excited to be going back to this I almost forgot to bring my Lucazade, had to drop MJS off with the ladder then park the car and walk back up on me tod in my Wad0rs. I think the parked up lorry drivers must of thought I was a kinky neoprene rent boy.

Basiclly it runs under and around a live sewage works with lots of activity above.

My pictures didnt really come out that cracking so dont hold tha's breath...

6a67ff2a.jpg

3187cd48.jpg

2322b426.jpg

407a4013.jpg

Thats it!

51901ec3.jpg

Thank you!​

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details