real time web analytics
Report - - Knutsford ROC Post - Cheshire Group -30/03/07 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Knutsford ROC Post - Cheshire Group -30/03/07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

R

romanian1

Visited with userscott, cass and userscotts mate shaun.

Dissapointment abound, i had long suspected this post would be mint below ground due to how overgrown the compound was, but was ultimately dissapointed to find it had been used as a chav weed smoking den sometime around 2001 judging from the graffiti on the walls.

Seriously brambled compound, as you can see from the snow this pics a few months old.
DSCF0362.jpg

Having said that i was pleased to see it does still retain a few of its original features, the telecom equipment (bar teletalk) were still there, the fireblanket was intact, desks on both sides remained and the torlift key was also knocking about.
DSCF1759-1.jpg

DSCF1757.jpg

DSCF1761.jpg

DSCF1751.jpg

DSCF1767.jpg

DSCF1770.jpg

DSCF1765.jpg

As far as i can tell from reading the whiteboard (well the non graffitied bits anyway) the post shut on 30/09/91 and lay unused until sometime in 200/2001 when the chavs moved in.

Apologies for picture size, i resized them all in photobucket as per but for some reason when i put them in the thread they revert to normal size again.

Shit, nearly forgot the ladder shot.

DSCF1778.jpg

R

romanian1

Re: Knutsford ROC-30/03/07-Report

Few more exteriors as i know sinnerman in particular was interested and i was passing again today, after a days recceing with lawrence around macclesfield and bollington, theres a fair bit of stuff but most of it is well sealed, anyway i digress.

DSCF1837.jpg

DSCF1840.jpg

DSCF1841.jpg