real time web analytics
Report - - Labyrinth - 09/03/07 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Labyrinth - 09/03/07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Z

Zero

Been recce'n this one for a while and today finally gave it ago, I thought it was a dud as a few ladders down it revealed a very small pipe, that i could jus about stand up in, Oh well nothing else to do today so i pursued with it. After a long and boring walk i heard the water in the distance.

Climbed up another ladder and bang, a red brick split chamber! fantastic, I peer over down the chamber and more junctions and turns going off left right and center. Jackpot!, Took a few photos here and there then headed east towards the wierd wier thingy another few snaps and headed back west. Sure enough a little walk revealed yet another chamber with two pipes heading off one red brick one concrete. I choose the concrete one and i lead into a massive chamber with a awesome mechanical device to open a gate which still worked!. Two more tunnels fed off from this three if you include the one behind the gate.

I decided to call it a day and headed out.

Ace place going to get back and check the other tunnels.

A few photos.

theclimb.jpg

PowerCurve.jpg

dirtyspiral.jpg

TheDivide.jpg

directoionsplease.jpg

anothercurve.jpg

urbanglow.jpg

and now for the photos i didnt ponce over actually allowing you to see the drain :) Kind of anyway

juncts.jpg

junction3.jpg

junct2.jpg

For a better view of the proper photos view em higher rez on my dev art
silentuk User Profile | DeviantArt