real time web analytics
Report - - Lady Mabel College.. Rotherham, December 2017 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Lady Mabel College.. Rotherham, December 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice pics & report!

All still there, think theres a tiny part that is someones house now but the pool and main hall still in situ derelict. Workmen are in the centre courtyard thing still too - more scaff has appeared but work seems to be slow!
Thank you mate. I had a feeling that it might still be there or some of it at least.

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Nice work mate, always impressed by the amount of places you both see and actually manage to edit pictures for! A good range of interiors there.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice work mate, always impressed by the amount of places you both see and actually manage to edit pictures for! A good range of interiors there.
Cheers mate. I have done a fair amount now, always try to keep on top of sorting my photos out quickly. But posting them later ha ha.

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Cheers mate. I have done a fair amount now, always try to keep on top of sorting my photos out quickly. But posting them later ha ha.
Yeah that’s the best way, I usually sort the best soon but don’t end up editing for ages! I could take a leaf out of your book

Who has read this thread (Total: 186) View details