real time web analytics
Report - - Ladysbridge Hospital (incl. boiler room), 09.02.08 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ladysbridge Hospital (incl. boiler room), 09.02.08

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

T

Tankie_Buck

Yeah, yeah, yeah, you've seen it all before, I know!
Well, Yesterday a large group of us Aberdeen people (and one traveller!) went on a nice tour and ended up at Ladysbridge Hospital. The hospital is such a large and beautiful place, and it's an amazing place to explore.

Before we entered the place, we ran into the owner. He's been involved with the place since forever and gave us a brief history of the place, permission to go into the site and all the buildings, information on what's happening to the place and even showed us how to get through the fencing, even though we already knew that bit!
He told us that the more modern building were built in the 1960's and they are going to be completely knocked down. The older buildings are listed so those are being converted into flats. Inside the older buildings we found the conversion plans, they look like they're going to be very, very nice flats!
He also said that there is a projector room but the spiral stairs have been taken out. He told us how he found some pictures of it online where someone else had been in and we're pretty sure he must have found 28dl and Lost's report!

Photo-wise, I tried to get some different shots and angles from what people normally take, but you will have seen some sights before!

Enough talk, have a look at my pictures!

The main entrance:
IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

This lovely carpet garden was found in one of the rooms upstairs in a modern building.
IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

A pigeon got into the second floor of that building too. We spooked him and he started flying into windows to try and find his way out. They're not the most intelligent of creatures, considering this is his entrance and he missed it!
IMG_0092.jpg

Some of the ceiling damage
IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

I'm quite impressed with the next couple of shots, I was actually on the phone when I took them!
IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

The wiring in the ceiling of the kitchen
IMG_0104.jpg

More wiring
IMG_0105.jpg

This looked like blood, but knowing my luck, it probably wasn't!
IMG_0106.jpg

Some detail on everyone's favourite "creepy kids"
IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

Inside the older buildings:
IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

And the boiler room.
IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg