real time web analytics
Report - - Lafarge Cement Works, Westbury 26/12/09 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Lafarge Cement Works, Westbury 26/12/09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Visited with Rigsby.

When I was little, my parents used to drive my sister and I in our old Golf out to Westbury to have a picnic on the eye of Westbury White Horse. It's a pity the only thing I remember from these outings were the grapes and picking the manky jelly bit out of pork pies for my sister. I never remember seeing an enormous industrial beast of a building as we munched on crocodile sandwiches and sipped on Um Bongo.

So anyway....I got a text from Rigsby on Christmas Day asking if I was up for an outing on Boxing Day. Last year, we explored St. Regis paper mill on Christmas Eve so armed with crackers and celebration chocolates, we set off in search of industrial p0rn.

I have a stinking cold and had been on the co-codamol the day before so I wasn't feeling top banana and I had the unstealthiest cough EVER! This cement works was an absolute bonus Christmas present for us both. I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't anything as good as what was delivered to us today. Mothballed and ready to go, we tried to race round as much as possible because I had to be back home at 1pm to cook bubble and squeak for grannies. In hindsight, I would rather have stayed in the cement works.

So enough babble and here's the photos. There's lots because I took lots.

DSC_0761R.jpg

DSC_0766R.jpg

DSC_0767R.jpg

DSC_0769R.jpg

DSC_0773R.jpg

DSC_0778R.jpg

DSC_0780R.jpg

DSC_0782R.jpg

DSC_0784R.jpg

DSC_0788R.jpg

DSC_0793R.jpg

DSC_0794R.jpg

DSC_0801R.jpg

DSC_0805R.jpg

DSC_0808R.jpg

DSC_0813R.jpg

DSC_0814R.jpg

DSC_0815R.jpg

DSC_0819R.jpg

DSC_0820R.jpg

DSC_0823R.jpg

DSC_0827R.jpg

DSC_0828R.jpg

DSC_0829R.jpg

DSC_0830R.jpg

DSC_0831R.jpg

DSC_0832R.jpg

DSC_0833R.jpg

DSC_0837R.jpg

rigsby

Chatbox Mong
28DL Full Member
Nice picy sorry i found my way into most of them.

Edit. Don't you just hate it when someone posts a reply before you finish your report?

tommo

shire lad born & breeding
28DL Full Member
stunning pics u, the place looks a top explore and nice and big, :thumb

Brick_Man

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
haught boxfresh industry, and lots of clean pics, I like, though it may be the drink talking

larey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I see what you mean by grey boogies now!! Nice set and still more to see!

Brick_Man

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
OMFG, its the new, york sugar. The lights are on, but nobody is home, the heavy industry is in, and so is the epic. I am jealous of your southerly position :D