Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Lakenham Cock Norwich | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Lakenham Cock Norwich

Shaun

Grey since 17'
28DL Full Member
I don't want to sound aggressive but not anything has a report on it, pubs are very common I'd recommend doing a recon before putting it here, since in my opinion it clogs up the forum abit

XaregezX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No problem, new to the forum so still figuring out the rules.

My thinking was, if I hadn't seen a report on it, not found anyone talking about it and not found it in this part of the forum, then it might be considered a lead or rumour to a potentially overlooked place that may be of interest to someone.

Is there a protocol to follow first?

Shaun

Grey since 17'
28DL Full Member
No problem, new to the forum so still figuring out the rules.

My thinking was, if I hadn't seen a report on it, not found anyone talking about it and not found it in this part of the forum, then it might be considered a lead or rumour to a potentially overlooked place that may be of interest to someone.

Is there a protocol to follow first?
Not really, just common sence, unless it's something ground breaking leave it till your report

Syteanric

28DL Member
28DL Member
I live not too far from the pub and have driven past recently. No sign of any use etc recently. It's a loveley building bu when opened the place had a little bit of a reputation to say the least.

It's a shame actually as with the right people in charge this would be a lovely family eatery. I honestly can't say how you'd fare on an urbex but I'm fairly sure the chance of getting and finding out are slim to none.