Web
Analytics
Lancashire | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lancashire

Pocketdragon

28DL Member
28DL Member
Been lurking on here forever but finally getting round to saying hi!
Based in Lancashire but I do travel about with a group of drone racing pilots. Love exploring old derelict buildings with character and history. Usually im exploring while the pilots fly it so i get mixed footage but all good! I'm hoping to post up pics when I get a chance to get back out, just haven't had time of late with having kids dammit!
Has anyone had chance to get in Brierfield pub in astley bridge? Itching to have a nosey before demolition but no one to go with. If anyone does go, do a good report on it. It's an amazing building! Anyway hope to be posting my own soon - safe exploring people

LancashireExplorations

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Brierfield has been renovated for about 3 months now pal, the bit by the canal is still 'empty' but there's too many people on site to get there.

I am in Lancs,and I can tell you, Brierfield is all secured. Passed it this afternoon in fact. I would be sharp if I were you, if you plan on going in this place, it may well be gone before long, and it is also right next to a very busy main road as well as being secured.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/18224643.bolton-mosque-will-reveal-plans-former-pub/