Web
Analytics
lancaster moor. a bit different. | Books and Media | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

lancaster moor. a bit different.

Mars Lander

Throbbing Member
28DL Full Member
Wow that's fantastic, you can explore somewhere remotely and look at the footage when you get in, I wonder if you could wire up a little bomb hatch to drop eggs on people too

toby

Armchair warrior
28DL Full Member
Fabulous! What is that thing?? And where do I get one?!

gantry steele

Boldly going.....
28DL Full Member
Nice bit of kit - any more on what it is?

SAt

Grim up Norf
Regular User
[video=youtube_share;VYJGqzEiXns]http://youtu.be/VYJGqzEiXns[/video]

Heres summat similar of a local monument done by a small tech company who have bought one of them uavs. I was stood on top of that monument last year when it was scaffed up ;)