Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Lancaster Moor redevelopment starting this month. | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Lancaster Moor redevelopment starting this month.

Rascal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Roof is coming off one of the outbuildings at the moment (nurses accommodation).. not long for this place now :(

Speed

Got Epic?
Staff member
Come on then Xmas holidays must be the ideal time to get it done! Wouldnt be the 'outbuilding' that was reputed to have a padded cell would it?

drhowser

Bespectacled & irrelevant
Regular User
I'll be on it as soon as I get a day off, word is the contractors are fully in and planning to have most of it demolished asap!

Rascal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As far as I remember... no, I do know that one of the 'outbuildings' has a padded room but it isn't a cell of any sort, just a quite large room with padding on the floor and walls but i'm not entirely sure what that would be for tbh.

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
interesting news.... :)
My trip here was kinda cut short... would be good to see the rest of it

Rascal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Update for anyone interested: went for a look around this morning and ward buildings are being pulled down, nurses accommodation still up with no roof on but looks to be staying? Main building covered in scaffold. I was there over an hour and whilst I did keep a good lookout never saw anyone on site until I was leaving, presumably no demo work on weekends. Sorry no pics,didn't think it was worth taking my camera.