Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Lansdowne Place Hotel, Hove | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Lansdowne Place Hotel, Hove

SonNoir

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all –

I've not seen any threads or posts online about explores here, but this site is just down the road from me and is practically begging me to enter it, oh matron.

From a brief recon: ground floor doors and windows are tightly secured, as is the basement parking lot. Back garden accessible over a 10ft brick wall. First floor windows not secured; one is open, but very hard to reach. Site appears to be owned by KPMG.

Question, then: does anyone have any information regarding it? Anyone done a tour there themselves? I think it may not be around for long; there's rumblings in the Argus about it becoming another effing block of flats, sigh.

the126

Reckless & irresponsible
28DL Full Member
Locked up pretty tight, as with most places in Brighton and Hove it's a big target for squatters