real time web analytics
General - - Largantogher Haunted Tunnel April 2018 | UK Draining Forum | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Largantogher Haunted Tunnel April 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Echoes, sound reverb, pretty simple, or something like a rat or stone dropping in the water from above. Nothing haunted really.

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
Come back in 10 months time when you have seen sense,nothing is haunted ,not now not never ..ever! period
believe what you like wevsky but it is haunted. The story of the haunting is that depressed man commited suicide down that old plantin years back on the abandoned trail deep in the forest and his spirit is said to roam through the plantin and the tunnels deep in the night. I have been down there at night before i heard his murmurs and no im not smoking any 10 bags im dead serious but i can tell you it will be the last time i will be down there again.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Sadly despite the ghost stories and your imagination im just not buying it,ive been in all sorts of underground spaces heard all sorts of noises ,and not once have i assumed its haunted..fair play for believing such things butit just isn't something i will ever buy into

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
Sadly despite the ghost stories and your imagination im just not buying it,ive been in all sorts of underground spaces heard all sorts of noises ,and not once have i assumed its haunted..fair play for believing such things butit just isn't something i will ever buy into
thats entirely up to you

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You are sounding like a hiv denialist/elvis is still alive/i can talk to michael jackson type loon now, cjd, are you bored or trolling? Think this thread will get locked down soon.

Who has read this thread (Total: 188) View details