Web
Analytics
Report - - large military style building in the alps | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - large military style building in the alps

TCAKE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hey guys

just come back from a climbing trip int the alps and on my way back down to earth i came across this place built into the valley side next to the tramway du mont blanc near the village of les houches, anyway this is a huge complex and only had half hour to get in and out. most of the structure runs underground and has a defence feel to it but the upper level seems to be like a observatory.

i can find no info on the place at all and locals are cagey about talking about the place and the net is drawing a blank, the whole thing kinda feels like the place they made wolverine in xmen lol.

anyway if anyone wants the challenge of having a nosey into it please help me out

heres a few pics for ya

cheers tcake

P7010381.jpg

P7010380.jpg

P7010378.jpg

P7010373.jpg

P7010370.jpg

P7010369.jpg

P7010355.jpg

P7010354.jpg

P7010347.jpg

P7010344.jpg