real time web analytics
Video - - Lasham Airfield | Urban Exploring Videos | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video - Lasham Airfield

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Yes, despite it being a functioning airfield. Can confirm security is very lax as I've been in on 3 separate occasions. Well worth a visit because planes are frequently changed and scrapped. Most recently climbed into a vintage Boeing 727. If any questions on how to enter please drop me a message. Happy to accompany anyone there.

If anyone is interested here is my vlog of it, It's in Russian audio but I've written in English subtitles if anyone needs it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Yes, despite it being a functioning airfield. Can confirm security is very lax as I've been in on 3 separate occasions. Well worth a visit because planes are frequently changed and scrapped. Most recently climbed into a vintage Boeing 727. If any questions on how to enter please drop me a message. Happy to accompany anyone there.

be careful there is still a lot of people around 7 days a week. but yes if you are careful its a nice little explore.

Last edited by a moderator:

alla2001

28DL Member
28DL Member
be careful there is still a lot of people around 7 days a week. but yes if you are careful its a nice little explore.

hAha I was hoping for some action with the security guards but they didn't seem to show up and/or be interested. I did notice many cameras on the way there tho...

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
Can you edit the title to include the area along with month and year of the visit please. Can you also add some further photos and some history/description to make this into a proper report. If you prefer to just share your video I can move this into the YouTube group.

I have removed the access details - not a good idea to post info like that on a public forum.