Web
Analytics
Last Post at Newton | Books and Media | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Last Post at Newton

alba91

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Last Post at Newton
Author: Timothy O'Brien
ISBN : 978-0-9555189-1-1

Just bought a copy, highly recommended includes full history of the base including many photographs of the base whilst in use and after. The first edition was only 250 copies however a revised 2nd edition is due for release soon.

RAF-N

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cheers, same am moving out of bingham tomorrow, or else i'd just take a walk to Newsagents and get one lol

S

stifenhowk

Hello Alba.
I read your entire post it is too good information for me, if you have more list send me.
Thanks.