Web
Analytics
Report - - Latvian Consulate, Chorley September 2015 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Latvian Consulate, Chorley September 2015

PurgeMCR

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The Latvian Consulate building, aka Pemberton House Farm was the home of UK’s consul to the Kingdom of Latvia from 2005 until 2007. The building has undergone various changes and alterations over the years. Extensive renovation work took place to prepare the building for use at the Latvian Consulate. This has resulted in a strange mixture of modern styles which are now beginning to look dated. 1

The residence was sold after it ceased to be used by the consul and plans were drawn up to demolish the building and redevelop the land for use as a rehabilitation centre for people with drug and mental health problems. Objections were made and the building has been unused since the planning application was withdrawn.

The house has now been torched and vandalised almost beyond recognition.............

IMG_0026.JPG

The roof is on fire!!!!!

IMG_0029.JPG

No Point Knocking

IMG_0030.JPG

This will be the master bedroom

IMG_0034.JPG

Into the living area

IMG_0035.JPG

Gotta Keep Warm

IMG_0037.JPG

Sun Terrace

IMG_0041.JPG

Kitchen Quarters

IMG_0042.JPG

The Lounge

IMG_0044.JPG

Power distribution

IMG_0046.JPG

External

IMG_0047.JPG

There is a hot tub under there.............

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0050.JPG

A message from above "Apes Will Rule The World"

IMG_0052.JPG

Somebody is filling the sink

IMG_0053.JPG

IMG_0055.JPG

The only thing left in tact. Cabinets in the garage

IMG_0056.JPG

Perspectives

IMG_0058.JPG

Roof Lights

IMG_0063.JPG

Collapsed Ductwork

IMG_0064.JPG

IMG_0065.JPG

Roaring Fire

IMG_0067.JPG

The toilet has seen better days

IMG_0070.JPG

Staircase

IMG_0071.JPG

"Not a photo opportunity"

IMG_0073.JPG

Upstairs

IMG_0074.JPG

Ductwork once contained in the ceiling void

IMG_0076.JPG

Enjoy the View
IMG_0087.JPG

External

IMG_0090.JPG

Gas Tank

IMG_0092.JPG

The Outhouse and the end of the tour :thumb

Last edited:

Lavino

28ÐŁ ƦEGUŁλƦ U$EƦ
Regular User
Fuck me that's gone down hill it was bad when I went in February it doesn't even look like the same place.

RichPDG

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Jesus Christ! I can't believe the state of this place now. It was near mint when I visited back in February last year! Such a shame it has fallen victim to all the mindless vandalism and arson, it would have made such a lovely home!

BrainL

28DL Regular User
Regular User
WOW! That's hard to even call a building anymore.. in a worse state than the Iranian one in Altrincham :(

Choo Choo m8ty

Mr Reality Hacker
Regular User
Wow holy crap. It was semi bad when i went but now holy crapballs. From now on all derps should be called a Latvian lmfao. Thanks for update and pics deffo been a while seeing this.

PurgeMCR

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@Coolboyslim no problem. the main reason for the report is so nobody else wastes their time on it. I only popped in as I was doing Camelot.