real time web analytics
Information - - Laughed my socks off | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Laughed my socks off

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

grindle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks like someone has been on the cooking sherry a little early
No offence meant from me ,just sharing the love to be found on FB.

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Can we stop giving the goons attention? This is exactly what him and Kyle want.

They're just two trolls who clearly love getting a rise out of other explorers.

Last edited:

TheReturningCynic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Blimey, I'm not sure what the back-story to that is... but that instagram page is fucking hilarious. Gotta be a wind-up surely? The fella counts his explores, but having a look through the photographs... well, it's hardly difficult to find your way in to a location when there's no walls is it? :rolleyes:

... Although, I do now feel deeply ashamed of my penchant for "look at my back!" photos. I'm beginning to see a trend with those photos and absolute bells.

Edit: He's gone to the effort of having custom baseball caps made? An absolutely legendary amount of effort has gone in to this if it's a piss take. Please tell me it's a piss take? :oops:

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
If he spent less time trolling people off the forum he mines for locations and designing shit 'merch' and more actual time looking for locations rather than going round shit derps, he might have some credibility. But then again, his pictures are a complete abomination, so maybe not.

TheReturningCynic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If he spent less time trolling people off the forum he mines for locations and designing shit 'merch' and more actual time looking for locations rather than going round shit derps, he might have some credibility. But then again, his pictures are a complete abomination, so maybe not.

It really is bizarre behaviour; I've just browsed the facebook page and he's obviously put in a lot of hours too - surprisingly he also actually appears to be literate. (I expected his fb posts to be garbage txt-spk) I'm just not sure at how he can look at the things he's posted and honestly think "Oh fuck yeah, I'm the most ruthless".

Each to their own, I'm not one to knock another's efforts - but when you start bragging and calling people out, you really need to at least have something behind you. That's why I genuinely thought it was a wind-up.