Web
Analytics
Report - - Lavender cottage - Newquay - Sept 2020 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Lavender cottage - Newquay - Sept 2020

Kptnkernow

28DL Member
28DL Member
Described as an “exciting development opportunity” in 2013 by camel homes when it came up for sale for a price of £250,000 however while certainly exciting, I don’t think “development opportunity” best describes this place. Personally I’d personally have gone with “derelict” with “age related marks” but then again I’m no estate agent so maybe they were onto something?

This cottage has been abandoned for over 25 years, with the last registered occupants leaving back in 1993. Layout wise this place is very basic, two rooms upstairs and two rooms downstairs though none of the walls remain so some imagination is required. There was also a small ‘outhouse’ attached which contained some old appliances and what I assume to be the front of what was once a fire place.

All in all totally worth a visit, the way nature has been reclaiming this place makes for a very unique experience inside and out - KK

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Good effort on your 1st report. Welcome to 28dl. That house really has been reclaimed by nature. That opener shows how badly nature is attacking this place.