Web
Analytics
Report - - Law Hospital, Scotland - May 08 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Law Hospital, Scotland - May 08

D

Defqon

Having tried to get into Uni Royal, but failing (I say failed, we really just turned away as there are now dogs, i think they would run faster than us in an empty warehouse:rolleyes: but anyway...) Sonorg and I decided to hit Law again, saying as everytime we go, we seem to find something new.

All my shots were shot on the wrong white balance, hence the green tinge. I think it's green, i'm colour blind, so feel free to correct me:thumb

On with the photos.

Photography Labs
DSCF8133.jpg

Metal Bits For in Peoples Bonez!
DSCF8160.jpg

DSCF8167.jpg

DSCF8171.jpg

Corridor Action
DSCF8185_6_7_tonemapped.jpg

DSCF8189.jpg

DSCF8194.jpg

DSCF8213.jpg