real time web analytics
General - - Lead / rumour Pilkington glass | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Lead / rumour Pilkington glass

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

WinterFell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been on my watch list a while now and was passing by noticing that this place has been greased up and fenced up a lot all round and any attempt would mean getting coated in this horrible anti climb grease
Is there any security patrols or out side secca ?

WinterFell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haha abuse me. For what reason
Erm yeah kirk sandle
Had a good mooch round the inter perimeter a few good spots over the fence and through it only to see the other side sealed up pretty good
And a van at the very top of the site just sat there wasn't sure if some one was sat inside watching me
But hey go ahead a through some stick Live and learn I guess :)

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It's been do-able since 2012 mate, in the future try using the search bar...

I've got a report on the place below, it's really a worthwhile visit.

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/pilkingtons-glass-factory-doncaster-2012-2015.t95549

I'm in a good mood to be fair so you've got off lightly on the abuse, if you want to know more pm me...

Just check the back log of reports before posting new leads and rumors in future though.

Vertigo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haha abuse me. For what reason
Erm yeah kirk sandle
Had a good mooch round the inter perimeter a few good spots over the fence and through it only to see the other side sealed up pretty good
And a van at the very top of the site just sat there wasn't sure if some one was sat inside watching me
But hey go ahead a through some stick Live and learn I guess :)

Oh btw if it's a silver vw it was me I was parked next to the fence earlier having a mooch

WinterFell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Probably not this was 2 days ago
Unless that was you can't remember if it was a be tho it had tinted windows on pack fairly new shape van aswell

Vertigo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nah not me then. Probably pikies working out how much they could get for the bricks

WinterFell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thought not it didn't move while we was there probablythat or someone else using a van to hop fence

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details