Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Leads in Stoke | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Leads in Stoke

hiddendarkness

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I am new to this site but i do have some leads that may be of interest should anyone be heading through stoke on trent.
Pittshill Primitive Methodist church has been closed a very long time but i beleive has been ear marked to be demolished.
Located St Michaels Road Pittshill ST6 6LF.

There is also the old royal doulton factory in burslem stoke on trent the details on this i dont have although a great deal was demolished soe time ago.

Regards HiDdEn DaRkNeSs

hiddendarkness

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Leads

Thanks for that also do you know if anyone has done the former Zanzibar night club I. Newcastle under Lyme? Regards

hiddendarkness

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Leads

I can imagine maxims to be a brilliant place to explore due to it being old and such history. Despite the state it has got to the front still looks relatively tidy. From what I have heard rumours wise regards zanzibar is that planning for apartments was refused and they could not demolish it so he's basically leaving it to fall down. I don't know ho true this is.

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Any idea what's going on at Spode at the moment? Road closed and cars in the carpark but still looks good round the back?

hiddendarkness

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not sure to be honest but only two mins away I can try and dig around a bit I have heard the demo word mention and the possiblilty of building yet another tesco on it. Will see what I can see. HD

hiddendarkness

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just a note for Anyone interested went past Zanzibar on my way home last night about 1am and there were to lights on inside.

Sparky74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Any idea what's going on at Spode at the moment? Road closed and cars in the carpark but still looks good round the back?
End of the building collapsed, been carrying out repair work for the last few weeks