Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Leads newcastle under lyme, savoy cinema/metropolis nightclub. | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Leads newcastle under lyme, savoy cinema/metropolis nightclub.

hiddendarkness

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Spotted on passing access to the site (OK its not the easiest) but its there all the same. Would follow up myself but I am unable to due to my health but if you PM me I am more than happy to pass on my info. :-)

Healthy twist

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went in a few days ago its so good there are three main bars. It has about 4 main floors.i got access * DO NOT POST ACCESS DETAILS *Really good explore would recommend however there is a large amount of pigeon poo so does smell a bit

Last edited by a moderator:

Healthy twist

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Get some photos up then mate, It'll be nice to see in there again.
Unfortunately I couldn't as I dropped my lens when I was attaching it and it smashed and I didn't bring my spare so I could but next time if i go I will be sure to and be more careful

18584jjjj

28DL Member
28DL Member
I would also be interested in seeing this and might go in myself. I haven't looked around for an entrance but I have a good idea where one would be.

machineage

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just read in the Evening Sentinel that the cinema will be demolished and student flats will be built on the site. So if anyone wants to try access they will need to be quick!